Check out some key takeaways from our Q1 ratings-by-gender wrap-up.
Below are results from 300,660 SurveyVitals® patient surveys for both the Anesthesia Patient Satisfaction Survey (ASPQ) and the Standard Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire (SPSQ).
Using the likert scale of 1-5, the following chart shows gender plots of the Standard patient satisfaction composite score (the mean of all rating questions excluding the overall rating) vs age group.
Age Group Breakdown
Individuals aged 18-24 were the least satisfied with their health providers when compared to their older counterparts.
Alternatively, individuals aged 65-74 were the most satisfied with their provider.
*Results derived using composite mean scores from 300,660 completed SurveyVitals patient surveys collected between January 1, 2016, through March 31, 2016 (Quarter 1).
What do you think? Does this correlate with your experience? Do you change care based on gender or demographics? Join the conversation now.
For over 15 years, SurveyVitals has partnered with healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience using innovative technology. SurveyVitals offers comprehensive survey solutions, including a unique blend of digital experience surveys, CMS-approved CAHPS administration, and online reputation tools to help organizations of all sizes and specialties meet their goals.
SurveyVitals 360° solution will help you:
- Gather feedback from your patients via text message, email, and automated phone call
- Identify improvement opportunities critical to the patient experience with a real-time analytics platform
- Keep clinicians engaged with automated alerts and feedback -- all within a mobile app
- Boost the number online reviews & positive ratings important to your business on sites like Google
- Better understand internal workplace culture with employee and physician satisfaction surveys.