Recently a flaw was discovered within encryption software called OpenSSL which is used to protect data by more than 65% of websites across the web. This vulnerability, called Heartbleed, could potentially allow a security breach during data transfer to websites.
We have confirmed our users were not affected by this vulnerability and will continue to strictly monitor the safety of your data.
The Survey Vitals team performed numerous inspections to ensure SSL has not been compromised for the Heartbleed vulnerability. Our team has looked into cURL, our recommended command line tool for transferring data on the web, and advises you use the latest release to ensure you are not susceptible. Please check the cURL website for additional updates and guidance.
Our server provider, Rackspace, immediately performed analytics and found no evidence of the Heartbleed vulnerability. Their engineers continue to administer tests and diagnostics on their systems. https://www.rackspace.com/blog/updated-the-heartbleed-openssl-vulnerability
SurveyVitals takes your security very seriously. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for using SurveyVitals.
For over 15 years, SurveyVitals has partnered with healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience using innovative technology. SurveyVitals offers comprehensive survey solutions, including a unique blend of digital experience surveys, CMS-approved CAHPS administration, and online reputation tools to help organizations of all sizes and specialties meet their goals.
SurveyVitals 360° solution will help you:
- Gather feedback from your patients via text message, email, and automated phone call
- Identify improvement opportunities critical to the patient experience with a real-time analytics platform
- Keep clinicians engaged with automated alerts and feedback -- all within a mobile app
- Boost the number online reviews & positive ratings important to your business on sites like Google
- Better understand internal workplace culture with employee and physician satisfaction surveys.