Prioritize patient contact requests by department with the newly released Contact Me Department. Added as an addendum question to a SurveyVitals' survey, ‘Contact Me Department’ asks patients to categorize their contact request by selecting from a list of common areas, such as billing, scheduling and customer service. This new level of granularity not only makes sorting through potential patient complaints or requests faster and easier, it also gives organizations the ability to identify commonalities among patients and track trending.
If notifications are enabled, users will automatically receive an email as soon as a patient completes a survey with the area of the contact request included. Additionally, users can access the Alerts page when logged in to see detailed information about who would like to be contacted, and why a contact request was made.
Want to get started with Contact Me Department? Get in touch with your client account manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New here? To learn more about what sets SurveyVitals apart from other patient experience solutions, email us at email@example.com to setup your demo today or drop us a line using the blue chat icon below.
For over 15 years, SurveyVitals has partnered with healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience using innovative technology. SurveyVitals offers comprehensive survey solutions, including a unique blend of digital experience surveys, CMS-approved CAHPS administration, and online reputation tools to help organizations of all sizes and specialties meet their goals.
SurveyVitals 360° solution will help you:
- Gather feedback from your patients via text message, email, and automated phone call
- Identify improvement opportunities critical to the patient experience with a real-time analytics platform
- Keep clinicians engaged with automated alerts and feedback -- all within a mobile app
- Boost the number online reviews & positive ratings important to your business on sites like Google
- Better understand internal workplace culture with employee and physician satisfaction surveys.
Interested in learning more about SurveyVitals? Schedule a demo today.