October 21-27 is National Healthcare Quality Week. This week is dedicated by the National Association for Healthcare Quality to celebrating the contributions professionals have made to improve healthcare quality.
At SurveyVitals, we understand the value of improving patient safety and outcomes, performance and process improvement, and utilizing data analysis to drive improvement. In fact, these are the things that have shaped our solution. Since 2002, we have built into our system tools and features that help our clients make data-driven decisions to provide the highest quality of care to their patients. We have worked with industry experts and listened to the needs of our clients to be sure our solution helps achieve quality improvement goals.
We want to thank all of our clients for your hard work in providing a higher quality of care and better patient experience. Did you know there are a few ways you can celebrate with SurveyVitals?
- Recognize top performers with SurveyVitals’ Friday kudos emails (SPSQ only), which spotlight weekly top performing staff members in your organization.
- Celebrate your organization’s Top 10% Awards. These awards represent exceptional work toward higher healthcare quality and deserve special recognition! Top 10% Awards are awarded quarterly and annually to practices who rank in the top 10% for composite score for APSQ and SPSQ surveys.
- Try out Challenge Mode in your portal. Issue a challenge to providers in your organization in any questions or question areas. Offer special recognition for whoever tops the leaderboard. Nothing encourages a higher quality of care quite like a bit of friendly competition!
- Enroll providers in bi-weekly positive kudos emails.
- Share your verified ratings online! With the new Public Review feature, you can proudly display verified patient ratings and comments to show the community the level of care you provide.
How does your organization plan on celebrating National Healthcare Quality Week?