Better understand patient concerns with our low-score survey logic, now included on our Standard Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire (SPSQ). When patients select a score of a ‘1’ or ‘2’ on the five-point Likert scale for any standard survey question, they will be prompted to leave a comment describing their experience in that area.
The long-term use of this feature on our Anesthesia Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire (APSQ2) has been effective in helping providers to better understand trends and improvement opportunities in specific areas. These prompts encourage patients to include details about a specific part of their experience, providing deeper insights than often gained with generalized comment prompts at the end of a survey. Please note, there will be no change to the existing SPSQ comment questions with the addition of the low score prompts.
To gain even more insight from your patient feedback, use our sentiment analysis tool to review patient low score comments. This will help you to identify the most critical feedback quickly.
Have questions about this new feature or the SPSQ survey? Chat with us using the blue chat icon below, or reach out to your client account manager. Interested in learning more about SurveyVitals? Request a demo of the solution here.
For over 15 years, SurveyVitals has partnered with healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience using innovative technology. SurveyVitals offers comprehensive survey solutions, including a unique blend of digital experience surveys, CMS-approved CAHPS administration, and online reputation tools to help organizations of all sizes and specialties meet their goals.
SurveyVitals 360° solution will help you:
- Gather feedback from your patients via text message, email, and automated phone call
- Identify improvement opportunities critical to the patient experience with a real-time analytics platform
- Keep clinicians engaged with automated alerts and feedback -- all within a mobile app
- Boost the number online reviews & positive ratings important to your business on sites like Google
- Better understand internal workplace culture with employee and physician satisfaction surveys.