The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has reopened the extreme and uncontrollable circumstances exception application for the 2020 performance year due to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Clinicians, groups, and virtual groups have until March 31, 2021 to submit an application requesting MIPS performance category reweighting.
Data for the 2020 performance year that has already been submitted cannot be overridden with the application, and will be scored by CMS.
Learn more about the application process at https://qpp.cms.gov/resources/covid19.
SurveyVitals can help organizations meet MIPS measures. Learn more on our MIPS page or sign up for a demo.
For over 15 years, SurveyVitals has partnered with healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience using innovative technology. SurveyVitals offers comprehensive survey solutions, including a unique blend of digital experience surveys, CMS-approved CAHPS administration, and online reputation tools to help organizations of all sizes and specialties meet their goals. Over 16,000 providers and more than 3,000 locations use SurveyVitals to surpass their goals for patient experience, online reputation management, CAHPS implementation, and more.
SurveyVitals 360° solution will help you:
- Gather feedback from your patients via text message, email, and automated phone call.
- Identify improvement opportunities critical to the patient experience with a real-time analytics platform
- Keep clinicians engaged with automated alerts and feedback -- all within a mobile app
- Boost the number online reviews & positive ratings important to your business on sites like Google
- Better understand internal workplace culture with employee and physician satisfaction surveys.
Contact us today to schedule a demo and learn how SurveyVitals can help your organization drive success. A member of our team will be happy to walk you through implementation of the SurveyVitals system.